- Tier One archers are one of the weakest archers in the game. They are equipped with a bow, a green hood and blue shoulder guards.
- Tier One elite archers have the same health and damage as the Tier One normal archers. However, they shoot more arrows than the normal archers. They fire three on Easier, four on Normal and six on Hard. They can be seen equipped with a blue bow, red hood and green shoulder guards.
- Tier Two archers are much stronger than their Tier One counterparts. They have a green hood, a brown bow, and yellow shoulder guards. Their skulls are hidden in the shadows of their hoods, perhaps not there at all.
- Tier Three archers wear a gold hood, red shoulder guards, and wield a silver bow. They have much more health than the Tier Two archers, but do less damage and have less range.
- These archers can be summoned by The Knight. They are mostly identical with the Tier One normal archers, but have a much higher aggro range.
- The Bonus archers are the weakest archers of the game and have very low health and their range is lowered. However, they cause the same amount of damage.
|Elite||20||5||3 / 4 / 6||11||0.5||12|
Tier One SpawnersEdit
Tier Two SpawnersEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.